“Many security system installers and companies don’t realize the importance of properly installed Security Camera Systems.”
Installing surveillance systems is both an art and a science, which is a concept very few installers really understand.
Here at Reliable Tech Services I know that protecting you and your property begins with providing quality installation services and ends with an “easy to use” cutting edge surveillance security camera system.
After installing hundreds of thousands of cameras over the years I feel strongly about the following statements:
- Your wires should not be seen, which seems to be a foreign concept (your wires must be protected against vandalism and the elements).
- Using the right type of cameras virtually eliminates theft and protects your investment (especially outdoor surveillance cameras, which in some areas get stolen again after being replaced).
- Your cameras should blend in to some environments and stand out like a sore thumb in others (you wouldn’t install cameras in a check cashing business like you would install them in a business office).
- You must be able to obtain clear and identifiable images after an event happens (it is imperative that you are able to clearly see a license plate number, a person’s face, an identifiable tattoo, etc. after an incident).
- Your system must have an easy to use interface so that you can learn to use it in minutes (would you believe that some systems have a 300 page manual that you have to learn in order to get the most out of their use their system).
My goal is to not only impress our clients with cleanliness, organization and determination to do the job you expect, but also to provide you with a CCTV Security Camera System that will provide you with the security you need.
Contact me for your free security evaluation.
Worst case scenario, you will learn something you didn’t know before from my years of experience.